(5 minute read)
- 9 oz chocolate chopped (sugar free)
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar or Truvia
- 3 eggs large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup gluten-free baking flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup NNM Dark Chocolate Almond Butter (make sure to use the code “3degreefitness” at checkout to save you $$$)
- Chocolate curls
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Place the chocolate, butter and coconut sugar into a microwave safe bowl and cook on high until smooth, stopping to stir every 20 seconds.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time and then the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and bake for 21-24 minutes. The center should still look undone, that’s okay.
- Take out the brownies and let them cool completely.
- Top with NNM Dark Chocolate Almond Butter and sprinkle with chocolate curls. (Don’t forget your code “3dgreefitness” at checkout)
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 10g
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 6g
Click the link above to get your nut butter but make sure to use your code “3degreefitness” to save you $$$ at checkout!