(10 minute read) “3degreefitness”
Happy Birthday to me! .
I mean I feel like it is my birthday! Well it kind of is. I have a big announcement to share with you all! First a story! .
In college my roommate would always eat peanut butter as a “treat” she would say she could “eat it by the spoonful”. .
Fast forward a few weeks later I became that person. Little did I know what all this peanut butter had in it, only 6g of protein and 200 calories. .
Not horrible if you were anorexic like I was … I had the mindset I could run that two spoonfuls off in 2 miles. When your running 7miles a day it’s not a big deal right. Or so I thought. .
Anyway fast forward to a recovered healthier me that is tracking macros (carbs, fats, protein) I soon realized peanut butter took a lot of my macros for the day. It didn’t seem worth it. .
I have eaten toast and peanut butter with honey (pure carbs) for breakfast for as long as I have been alive I feel like. So I wasn’t ready to give up!
I love @wegmans and that is the first place I came across this gem @nutsnmore Peanut butter. I ALWAYS read the label and to be honest at $12.99 a jar I thought I had lost my mind. .
I have always been a “I will try anything once within reason 😉” kind of person so why not. Honestly, if you have followed me long you know I’m super honest I am about “health” foods, so I really expected this to taste like crap. .
Fast forward 3 years later and I still use it EVERY single day for breakfast! 1tsbp on my English muffin. It’s literally what I look forward to, no exaggeration! .
This little gem has …. hold your breath … 11 grams of protein DOUBLE what your regular pb has. Now full disclosure because it’s $12.99 a jar and because it fits in my macros better I use that 1 TSBP but it taste like heaven in my mouth. .
My favorite flavors are Birthday 🍰 Cake and Chocolate Maple Pretzel 🥨! AND THATS NOT ALL! .
I have been searching for brands that I love to partner with and this one just really aligns with who I am, what my brand is about and I truly love their products! .
So with that said, seriously give it a try but save yourself some $$ and use the code “3degreefitness” at checkout! 👇🏻
Don’t these look to DIE FOR! Here is the recipe for these!
Blackberry Cheesecake Swirl Bars!
- 8 graham crackers
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup Truvia or zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup NNM White Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place the crackers into a food processor and blend until fine crumbles form.
- Add in the coconut oil and continue blending until incorporated.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 8-10 minutes and golden brown. Let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the gelatin and boiling water and then set it aside.
- Place the cream cheese, greek yogurt, blackberries and sweetener into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Add in the gelatin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Drop dollops of peanut butter over the cheesecake and use a sharp knife to swirl them together.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 12g
- Protein: 5g
Don’t forget to save money and use the code “3degreefitness” at checkout!
————————————————————————-Ps- Want to learn more about what I do? I am on a mission to help women like you learn how to eat the foods they love (like this yummy treat above) and lose the fat they don’t. It really is that simple!
Use this link to learn more, and right now enrollment is closed but you can apply I will reach out when we open back up. In the mean time, join me on Thursdays for a free live workout. Follow the application to secure your spot! Use this link