(5 minute read)
The truth is not everyone is ready! How many times have you gone to start this new program or try to lose weight and failed? I mean you need to lose a quick 10lbs but waited until 5 days before that wedding or vacation.
When I first started training I would literally work with ANYONE, anyone who would pay me to train them and some who even didn’t. I know right. Now I have a screening process to protect you as the client and save your money. The truth is not everyone is ready to start a fitness journey. So it is more than just what you want to see from it is has to be somthing you are going to commit your time to also.
A great question I love to ask potential clients is, in the next 3-6 months is there anything coming up that could hinder your progress?
That doesn’t mean you can not lose weight if you going to a wedding or vacation but it does mean our game plan needs to be different.
I want to work with serious people who are ready for a change why because those people are going to have the best results and I can make the biggest positive impact on their lives.
So here are a few ways to see if your ready!
- You know your WHY. Why do you want to do this deeper than I want to feel better. The deeper the why the better!
- Know your limits. For example if you can only workout 3 days a week.
- Know what you expect to do
- Know what you expect to get from your trainer
- Know what happens once you reach your goals
- Know you need at least 8-12 weeks to commit to this
Work through your screening calls on these questions and you will be better likely to see the results you want when the timing is right in your life.
Ready to learn more… use this link https://mailchi.mp/419049864486/lifechangingonlineptwithashleymiller